Luxuriously soft, these ethically and sustainably produced bamboo pants are just a dream. The simple silhouette, with its relaxed straight leg, offers a timeless, minimal look. The simplicity combined with comfort means that you can wear these ones as pyjamas, as loungewear around the house, or out and about on casual days. The flecked fabric is a beautiful, warm, rosy pink that can be paired with the matching top for a co-ord outfit. The supple bamboo and cotton jersey is breathable and will help to regulate your temperature, for optimal comfort year round. You can relax with ease, knowing that these cosy pants are soft on both your skin and on the environment. There’s nothing we love more than when style meets sustainability.
If you’re buying these for sleepwear and you like a slouchy fit for your PJs, you may prefer going a size up.
- Elasticised waistband with drawstring
- Wider, straight leg
- Ankle length
- Relaxed fit
- PJs, loungewear, or casual daywear
- Australian Owned and Designed
- Made from sustainable and organically grown bamboo
- Luxuriously soft, breathable and skin friendly
- Ethical and sustainable production
- OEKO Tex 100 Certified
- Eco-Tech Dyed: 50% Reduction in Water, 60% Less Carbon Footprint
- 63% Bamboo 29% Cotton 8% Spandex
- Model wears a size Small
- She is a size 10 and 5’8″