Q: How many pairs of jeans is too many pairs of jeans?
A: The limit does not exist!
There is nothing we love more than denim. Nothing is more effortlessly cool than an outfit styled with a pair of jeans that keeps you comfy and makes you feel confident.
We thought we had every style of jeans we needed, but the Ivy Jean Jogger by Threadz came along to prove us wrong.
The elasticated waistband, drawstring and skinny leg create a jogger silhouette, which has been taken to the next level with impeccable accents.
The ankle has been cuffed and lined with a narrow stripe, taking them from your average jeans to a style fit for The Hamptons.
The final touch that seals the deal, are the strap and D ring details at the back, which together with the drawstring, can be used to tailor the waist to your perfect fit.
- Pull on style
- Faux fly
- Elasticated waistband with drawstring ties
- Front and back pockets
- Strap and D ring accents at the back
- Medium rise waist
- Skinny leg
- Subtle gathering either side of the knee
- Roll up cuff with contrast striped lining
- Cuffed / cropped length
- Classic contrast stitching
- Flattering, worn in look fading
- Firm but stretchy cotton rich denim
75% cotton 24% polyaminde 1% elastane
- Model wears a size M
- She is a size 10 and 5’8″
Tighter fit – consider sizing up. For example, if you usually take a Small, consider a Medium. Use the sizes in the brackets as a guide.