80s Maui Hawaii Volcano Sunset Palm Tree t-shirt Medium

$47.99

Description

Chest 18 in.

Length 24.5 in.

Content: 50/50 Cotton/Polyester

Tag Brand: Spruce Mayo

This sweet vintage tourist shirt is for the beautiful island of Maui in Hawaii. This shirt comes in a blue green color that is reminiscent of the gorgeous waters surrounding the Hawaiian Islands. The shirt also offers a tropical themed graphic of a volcano and palm tree. Maui is home to Haleakala National Park which is the site of a massive shield volcano named Haleakala. The volcano is so large that it actually forms 75% of the island while the other 25% is formed by another volcano called Mauna Kahalawai.

Fits like a modern unisex adult medium

22-03-114154